If you are having trouble accessing a form, try the following:
- Check that you are using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher.
- Check that you are using Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher.
- Check that your firewall or network policy settings are not preventing you from downloading files.
- If your browser is set to open the file within the browser and the file is not opening, then try adjusting your settings so that Adobe Reader opens the file separately.
- If you are still having trouble, you can save the file to your computer. Then open the saved file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If none of these solutions work, then please contact us and we can send you the forms and instructions that you need.
Page Last Updated: April 3, 2014