Appeal Forms

Form Name Instructions Description

Form AA-1

Appeal Application


for Form AA-1

This form is used to file an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Office. Click here to apply online.

Form N-848

Power of Attorney


for Form N-848

This form is used to authorize an individual to represent you before the Department of Taxation. Click here to register as a verified practitioner.

Page Last Updated: February 20, 2020