1. Administrative Appeals Office

Mail or deliver Form AA-1 with a copy of each assessment that you dispute to:

Hawaii Department of Taxation
Administrative Appeals Office
830 Punchbowl Street, Room 221
Honolulu, HI 96813-5094

2. Auditor or Examiner

You must file a copy of your complete application including any accompanying documents with the Department of Taxation auditor or examiner assigned to your case at the same time you file with the Administrative Appeals Office.

Page Last Updated: January 29, 2016