Before you decide to appeal, we encourage you to request a conference with the auditor’s or examiner’s supervisor to see if the supervisor can resolve your concerns.
Here are the steps to start an appeal with AADR:
- Determine your deadline to apply.
- Complete an application using the form instructions.
- Attach a copy of each assessment that you dispute to your application.
- Mail or deliver your application and a copy of each assessment to the Administrative Appeals Office.
- Mail or deliver a copy of your application to the auditor or examiner assigned to your case.
Page Last Updated: January 29, 2016